Welcome to the official Arwen Garmentry blog. This blog documents our day to day life, the things that we love and the things we hate and fashion advice from a unique perspective.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

I have put tightlacing on hold for a short while due to back problems. I have had it sorted out by my chiropracter and am just letting it settle for a few days before I continue. The thing about corsetry is that while it on it's own is very very unlikely to cause you harm it can accentuate existing problems. I have a spine that is built very much like a two year old's tower of blocks - all slightly out of cinc due to years of falling off motorbikes, bicycles and pretty much anything else that can be fallen off of. The corset made me realise exacly how much my back was out by.  by the middle of last week, I had laced down by 4" of the 6".

No comments:

Post a Comment