Welcome to the official Arwen Garmentry blog. This blog documents our day to day life, the things that we love and the things we hate and fashion advice from a unique perspective.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome!

Hello to old friends and new
Over the last year, I sadly allowed the blog to fall by the wayside, but now with so many new and exciting things happening, I had to rectify the situation! This blog is my or my partner's personal and often blatently honest opinions on things from work and clients to fashion to life in general, please remember this before you decide to get horrendously offended by something that one of us has said and feel free to have your say in the comments section. I plan to update this blog often (well a hell of a lot more often that I got around to the previous one!) and it does run in collaboration with our website http://www.arwen.co.za/ and our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=12620185929 each of the three looks at something different. Before I forget, any photos, sketches, essays, or pretty much anything else you find here belongs to Arwen Garmentry and/or the photographer, artist or writer in qhestion and may not be used anywhere else without permission in writing. Sorry, had to get that out and over with!
Enjoy!
Arwen

No comments:

Post a Comment